Five Random Facts For Friday
February 3, 2017No Comments
Here are some random facts for you . . .
1. In Florida, anyone can execute a criminal on death row. You apply and get paid $150 if they pick you to do it.
2. People are the only animals with chins.
3. There hasn’t been a white guy who’s started at cornerback in the NFL since 2002.
4. The name “Gary” is only popular thanks to the actor Gary Cooper . . . whose real name is actually Frank Cooper. He adopted the first name Gary after the city of Gary, Indiana because it seemed like a TOUGH place and he wanted to be tough.
5. The plural of the word “beef” is . . . beeves.