Here are some random facts for you . . .
1. The head football coach at the University of Michigan from 1897 to 1899 quit to prospect for gold in Alaska . . . and he actually was successful and struck it rich in 1908.
2. The country of San Marino has played 139 international soccer matches . . . and won one. They beat Liechtenstein in 2004.
3. Happy hours have been banned in Ireland since 2003.
4. The guy who wrote the “Bah dah dah dah dah, I’m lovin’ it” jingle for McDonald’s committed suicide five years later, in 2008. He was a 40-year-old named Paul Tilley from Chicago.
5. There are four American cities that have a VOLCANO within city limits: Portland, Oregon . . . Bend, Oregon . . . Jackson, Mississippi . . . and Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Category: Uncategorized