What Are Our Favorite and Least Favorite Fast Food Chains?
March 13, 2017No Comments
If there’s ONE thing that the world can take Americans’ word on, it’s fast food. Also which football is the REAL football. But for today, we’re focusing on the fast food thing.
A new study found our favorite and least favorite fast food chains. Here are the results . . .
1. Favorite burger chain: In-N-Out Burger. The runners-up are Culver’s . . . Five Guys . . . and Smashburger. And our least favorite burger chains are McDonald’s . . . Burger King . . . and Carl’s Jr.
2. Favorite Mexican chain: Chipotle, health code issues be DAMNED, I guess. The runners-up are Moe’s Southwest Grill and El Pollo Loco. And our least favorite are Del Taco . . . Taco John’s . . . and Taco Bell.
3. Favorite pizza chain: Marco’s Pizza. The runner-up was Papa Murphy’s. And our least favorite are Pizza Hut . . . Little Caesars . . . and Cici’s Pizza.
4. Favorite chicken chain: Chick-fil-A. The runners-up are Raising Cane’s and El Pollo Loco. And our least favorite are Popeyes . . . Church’s Chicken . . . and KFC.
5. Favorite sandwich chain: Firehouse Subs. The runners-up are Panera Bread . . . McAlister’s Deli . . . and Jersey Mike’s. And our least favorite are Jimmy John’s . . . Subway . . . and Arby’s.