Here are some random facts for you . . .
1. The words “highbrow” and “lowbrow” come from phrenology, which is an old pseudoscience that measured people’s intelligence by the shape of their head. People with higher brow lines were considered more intelligent.
2. (And speaking of lowbrow . . .) The world’s longest penis and the world’s shortest person are roughly the same size. The world record for longest junk is 18.9 inches . . . the world record for shortest adult is 21.5 inches.
3. The first Super Bowl was carried by both CBS and NBC because of their TV contracts. No other Super Bowl has been on more than one network.
4. There’s only one country between Norway and North Korea. Granted, that country is Russia, which is huge . . . but a small part of Norway borders a northwest corner of Russia, and North Korea borders a southeast corner.
5. There are more public libraries in the U.S. than McDonald’s. We’ve got approximately 16,500 public libraries and 14,000 McDonald’s.